Hey, beautiful gals!!
I have been using Lotus Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme from last 7 months. I think it’s time to give the review on the product.
The Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening and Brightening Gel Crème is a variation of the Lotus Herbals Pvt Ltd.
How do I discover Lotus Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme for me?
I have oily to dry skin texture. My T-zone is oily and the region around my chin is dry. I have used many brands but didn’t like any. Other creams are thick in consistency, they used to leave casts and white flaky particles around my chin and becomes oily over my T-zone. Also, they don’t serve the purpose of sunscreen too.
Then I saw my friend (Sindhu) using Lotus Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme. I have seen ads of the product on TV but never thought of trying it. As I believe that all of these are false claims. But, when I saw Sindhu using it, I thought to give it a try.
About Lotus Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Crème
The Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening and Brightening Gel Crème is a unique formula that merges the benefits of both a gel and a creme.
Below information is mentioned on the product
It is a breakthrough formula from Lotus Herbals that lightens, whitens and brightens the skin.
Lightens the skin tone by reducing uneven pigmentation.
Whitens the skin by reducing dark spots.
Brightens skin radiance naturally.
Lotus Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme is a revolutionary fairness solution that incorporates the advantages of a gel and a creme.
- It spreads easily on your skin.
- Advanced formula allows for better delivery of active ingredients.
- Good for all skin types including oily and combination skin.
Lotus Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Crème Claims:
* VISIBLE RESULTS WITH 7 DAYS OF REGULAR USE
It comes with an advance formula that has triple action on skin – lightening, whitening & brightening, It has an enriched with rare fruit & potent plant extracts that penetrate deep into the skin to provide enduring action. It results in fairer, flawless and radiant skin.
It is free from harsh chemicals that generally have side effects.
Claims visible skin lightening, whitening and brightening effects in just 7 days of regular use.
- Grape Extracts (VITIS VINIFERA): Exfoliator – helps active ingredients penetrate into the skin.
- Mulberry Extracts (TRITER PENOIDS, PHENYL FLAVONES): Tyrosinase inhibitor
- Milk Enzyme: Blocks Melanin Pathways
- Saxifraga Extracts (EPIGALLOCATECHIN): Free radical Scavenger & tyrosinase inhibition
The product is a combination of gel and creme along with SPF25 to protect skin from harmful UV Rays that lead to darkening of the skin tone.
Very nice packaging with white colour carton having Lotus Herbals Logo inscribed along with the cream name as WHITEGLOW SKIN WHITENING & BRIGHTENING GEL CREME, SPF 25/PA+++
And a nice image of juicy green grapes below it. 🙂
HOW TO USE
The carton itself contain instructions for usage as:
Use every day in the morning & evening all over face and neck after cleansing thoroughly with WHITEGLOWTM 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Skin Whitening Facial Foam. For synergic effect, use in conjunction with WHITEGLOWTM Intensive Skin Whitening & Brightening Serum.
The ingredients are mentioned over the carton as below:
D.M., Water, Almond Oil, Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate, Glyceryl Mono Hydroxy Stearate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) oil, Light Liquid Paraffin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Milk Enzymes, Sodium Lactate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ceto Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Triter Penoids, Phenyl Flavones (Mulberry) Extract, Epigallocathechin (Saxifraga) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape)Extract, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methyl Paraben, Alpha-Arbutin, Fragrance.
Rs.345/- for Net Qty: 60 g
The product comes in a translucent glass-like container with silvery steel look-a-like lid (although plastic) to cover that gives an attractive finishing look. The container has a wide mouth to take out the cream easily with the help of finger.
Let’s have a look of the gel creme:
It is white in colour, light & moist texture, as its gel creme, its non-sticky in nature. It gets absorbed over this skin within seconds of application, a pleasant fragrance.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH LOTUS HERBALS WHITE GLOW SKIN WHITENING & BRIGHTENING GEL CREME
As I am using the gel creme since last 7 months, I must say this is the only cream that suits me well. 🙂
It blends with my skin tone very easily, gives moisturising effect along with protection of sunscreen.
It does not leave white flaky casts over my face. It absorbed easily over my oily T-zone and dry skin around my chin.
- Attractive packaging.
- The wide mouthed translucent glass-like container which leads to effective usage and less wastage of the gel creme.
- Pleasant light fragrance.
- Light, moist, non-sticky texture of gel creme.
- Contains natural herbal ingredients along with SPF25 that serves the purpose of gel creme and sunscreen both.
- Can be used in all weather. (As per My personal experience with the gel creme).
- Keeps skin well-nourished and fresh all day long.
- Regular use maintains the skin tone and suits to oily skin too.
- Its claim to lighten, whiten & brighten the skin on regular use for 7 days doesn’t hold true (though it maintains skin tone and keep skin well-nourished and refreshed).
- The bulky glass container is not suitable to carry in your handbag.
- Silvery steel look-a-like lid is made up of plastic that breaks easily with pressure while closing the lid.
I am using the Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme, SPF 25/PA+++ gel creme from last 7 months. Its regular use helps to keep my skin well nourished, refreshed and maintaining skin tone, easily blend with my oily T-zone and dry zone around the chin. Also, it works as a sunscreen too simultaneously. I can use it in all weather.
I would definitely recommend the gel creme to all beautiful gals to give it a try. 🙂
I hope you like the review. 🙂
Do share your experience of Lotus Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Crème in comments below.