Hey!! Are you thinking to try Baba Ramdev Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste?
But confused whether to buy it or not finally?
Then here is the Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste review with everything you need to know about.
Hold on a minute.
Let’s Begin ☺
In this review I will cover the below points:
- About Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste
- What this product claims?
- Price in India
- Yes, it contains fluoride
- My experience with Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste
- Final words
About Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste
Dant Kanti dental cream is a product of Patanjali Ayurved LTD. and is manufactured in Bharat (India).
Baba Ramdev’s Dant Kanti toothpaste is said to be completely an herbal composition and it is useful in dental protection and also helps in dental beauty.
Dant Kanti toothpaste is available in 3 variations
- Dant Kanti Junior (For children)
- Dant Kanti Medicated (Not recommended for children below 7 years) And
- Dant Kanti (My review is of this product)
What Patanjali Dant Kanti Dental Cream Claims?
- Patanjali Dant Kanti dental Cream is for White, Strong Teeth & Gums.
- It provides Effective Protection for Your Teeth.
- Tightens Gums.
- Fights Germs.
- Gives a effective protection and long life to teeth and gums by making them healthy.
- Fights against dental problems like pyorrhea, bleeding & swollen gums, sensitivity and yellowing of teeth.
- Makes a natural protective shield around the teeth and gums to fight against germs for 24 hrs.
- Indication: Useful in Gingivitis, Toothache, Bad Breath, Spongy & Bleeding Gums.
Packaging of Patanjali Dant Kanti Dental Cream
Patanjali Dant Kanti dental cream is contained in a white plastic tube with white round cap to close the opening. A tube is soft squeezable which helps the paste to come out easily on applying the little pressure. Also, the tube retains its shape after each squeeze.
Further, the tube is packed inside the paper carton, like all other toothpastes.
Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste Price in India
100 g costs 40 Rs (Best before the 18 months from the date of mfg.)
You can also buy the 30 g in just 10 Rs. ☺
Baba Ramdev Dant Kanti Toothpaste Ingredients
Composition: Each 10 g contains extract of-
|Akarkara (अकरकरा)||Anacyclus pyretheum||20 mg|
|Neem (नीम)||Azadirachta indica||10 mg|
|Babool (बबूल)||Acacia Arabica||20 mg|
|Tomar (तोमर)||Xanthoxylum alatum||20 mg|
|Pudina (पुदीना)||Mentha spicata||10 mg|
|Laung (लौंग)||Syzygium aromaticum||10 mg|
|Pippli (पीपली छोटी)||Piper sylvaticum||10 mg|
|Vajradanti (वज्रदंती)||Barleria prionitis||10 mg|
|Bakul (बकुल)||Mimusops elengi||10 mg|
|Vidang (विडंग)||Embelia ribes||10 mg|
|Haldi (हल्दी)||Curcuma longa||10 mg|
|Pilu (पीलू)||Salvadora persica||10 mg|
|Majuphal (माजूफल)||Quercus infectoria||5 mg|
Base material: Calcium Carbonate Base
Preservative: Sodium Benzoate-QS
Yes, Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste too Contains Fluoride
In Patanjali Dant Kanti toothpaste available Fluoride content is 924 PPM approx.
Toothpaste with fluoride, is not recommended to infants and children because they may gulp or eat the large amount of toothpaste and this may cause some health issues.
So, it is always advisable to keep an eye on the children while they brushing the teeth and keep the toothpaste locked up and out of the reach of children.
My experience with Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste
I purchased the Patanjali Dant Kanti dental cream from the departmental store in my locality. It keeps all Patanjali products along with grocery products from other brands.
The first time when I squeezed the Dant Kanti tube to put the paste on my brush, I just surprised as I have never seen brown toothpaste before.
Yes, Patanjali Dant Kanti toothpaste is Brown in Color. Therefore, the foam appears whitish brown after brushing.
I am using this paste twice a day. It gives more of the Clove (Laung) smell and taste than the other ingredients in the toothpaste. All over I like the fragrance and the flavour.
In cleansing I found it similar to other toothpastes, but it feels more refreshing as the taste of Clove (Laung) and blend of other herbs remains in the mouth for 3 to 4 hrs. Thus giving a cool fresh breath.
But I can’t say whether this toothpaste will be helpful or not in other dental problems as mentioned in the toothpaste. As I don’t have any such experience. May be other benefits will be experienced if I use the Dant Kanti toothpaste in the long run.
Benefits of Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste
- Ayurvedic product, contains lot of natural extracts
- Easily Available
- Affordable price
- Good taste and smell
- Gives refreshing feel
- Comes in good quantity, 100 gm lasts long even on using it twice daily.
- Round cap, which make it stand easily on the shelf or in the wash basin area.
- Travel friendly
Limitations of Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste
- The brown color of the paste might not be liked by most of them.
- Not suitable for those who don’t like clove and other spices.
- Strong effect of clove and other herbs, thus not appropriate for infants and young children.
- Need time to get used to the taste.
I am satisfied with Baba Ramdev, Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste as it is no less than the toothpastes I am using from childhood. Plus, it is Ayurvedic and provides fresh and cool sensation for long time.
I would certainly recommend everyone to try Dant Kanti dental cream once and then use it regularly once liked it.
Don’t swallow it. ☺
Also, want to suggest if you have a major dental problem then do consult the dentist first and use the toothpaste he/she recommends.
Do share your feedback / reviews of Patanjali Dant Kanti toothpaste with us in comments below.
Enjoy healthier and stronger teeth. ☺